Slide

Saturday, October 11, 2008

A Week In Review


Another crazy week has gone by and as always I have some great updates! The Delicious Results/Sexy Catz Halloween show went off without a hitch! Great fun! I crashed midshow and I white screened out for a bit and lost my place, but besides that I made for a great host, I think! I was wearing "Bashee" by Delicious Results and felt SO sexy! What a great night!

Heres whats been going on in my SL:

I also was accepted into InStyle Modeling Academy! Such an honor and I am so excited! I start on Monday! I cannot wait to meet everyone in my class and prepare for our graduation show and learn some fabulous tricks of the train from some of the top models in SL!

I also have submitted to a few contests, though of course I fear rejection (shakes in her bones). But I submitted to Captured Breiz and to do some love modeling with Thalia. Lets hope I get one, or both!

I am starting a new facet of my blog, listing model contests I find around SL! If you know of any modeling opportunities, contact me and I will get them posted on here!

Photo by Devaughn Aabye

Hair: Natasha ETD
Skin: Arouse Bastet by Obscene

No comments: