Slide

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Insanity!


So I have for certain been missing in action the last few weeks! My real life has kept me running around like crazy and have not found as much time as normal for SL ; ) I have had some amazing highlights though!

I graduated from Ewing! I was so honored to be part of the September graduating class! 5 amazing girls and I all graced the stage showcasing our own personal style!

Jennaa graduated from InStyle Modeling as well! She looked amazing and was modeling clothes from Sam's Secret...so proud of her!

Interested in modeling? Ewing Fashion and InStyle are two of the leading modeling schools in SL ; ) Join their prospective model groups or check out their blogs :

Ewing: http://ewingfashionagency.wordpress.com/
InStyle: http://instyle.essenceofstyle.net/

I also have been bestowed a huge honor! I was named Model of the Month for Sammy's Coconut Ice Lingerie store! I will be doing some live modeling there in the month of October as well as won some great prizes! I have included the winning image in this post! I am wearing Daisy Lingerie in Icey Pink ; )

Also I am working with Delicious Results and have been rehearsing for our upcoming Halloween show! I am honored to work with Melina of Delicious and Jasmine of Sexy Catz in preparation for this amazing show which will be held this Saturday at 5SL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful!

- Howard