Slide

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Snapshots

So I have not talked much yet about inworld relationships....

I have two people in particular that mean the world to be. My best friend and SL 'partner' (in crime at least) Jennaa, she is amazing, someone I can talk with, laugh with, and of course shop with! She is my beautiful SL 'wife' and I canot imagine this world without her.
Then there is Ghost Harris...Ghost is the most talented guy I have met on Second Life. He builds, he scripts, he photographs (he is an artist in RL also) and he makes me feel fabulous about myself, my dreams, and my accomplishments. Well the long of the short of it as I have encouraged him to begin a photo business in Second Life, his artistic eye should be here and in more than just taking pictures of me! So with my (and Jennaas'-- who has graciously donated a piece of her land) support I would like to introduce to you...Idle Minds Photography! Yes,he took that fabulous photo above! Instant Message Ghost Harris inworld for more information on his natural (not over processed and over photoshopped) gorgeous images for your wedding, portfolio, magazine, or events!

And I am wearing...'Versace' by chic boutique with "Celia" in black hair by ETD.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

U r great

-H