Slide

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

What a week...

This week has been amazing! I got to work on the runway with some of the most talented and involved in the industry models as a JCNY showcase model-I have learned so much this week and think this new interest in SL has grown into an even bigger obsession! I cannot get enough! I went to my first inworld 'go-see' this week with Delicious Results--and got the job as a Runway Model! The interview was really intense! Quick changes, quick prim editing and accesorizing, it was great--what a learning experience! And to get the job! I am training for their upcoming show and then will get to be in the one after! How fantastic--plus I get a discount at Delicious Results--go check them out in world, their designs range from formal to couture to grunge so there is something for everyone!

I will miss everyone at JCNY and am reapplying for October! I had such a fantastic time and it just made me more excited about this inworld career! Here I am with two fellow JCNY showcasers Krystanna and Wenadrenia (no we are not required to wear the same outfits, but come on, it was our last day) in "Angora" by Jador Fashion. "Natasha" hair by ETD and of course we are all wearing pieces of JCNY jewelry!

No comments: