Slide

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Head On A Platter

So admittedly I have already gotten behind on my blogging, I blame a busy RL and busy SL that have been sucking me in giving me little time for reflection on all the amazing things that are always happening in world and out. So I am going to catch up this evening, and there will be plenty of new posts tonight and hopefully even more this week.

To round out my last few weeks in the form of SL hyjinks to discover (see I do not always have to be psychoanalytic or introspective!)

Museum of Amazing Illusions @ The Great Marine Adventure & Tre, Enchantment Island (102, 74, 238)

Our heads were on a platter, I turned into a spider, we saw an actual mirror in SL (sorta). Was feeling very silly one day and ran into this great Sim. Tons of things to do to waste time if you like taking snapshots as much as I do or like toying around with eye illusions.

I honestly felt that there should be a bit more in the museum (well I mean there WAS Zoltar...) but there are also tons of other place on the island to explore (though do not bother with the cave *yawns*) including apparently a treasure hunt (trust me, I am a fanatic of these in Second Life) but as you can see we did enjoy putting our heads on a fruit platter. And turning into spiders...

Refuge and Expansion AM Radio's Gallery Exhibition @ Welsh Cove 128,128

1940's-1950's rural cornfed America captured in SL. Farmhouse, Texaco Station, cornfield as seen through the eyes of SL artist AM Radio.









And in honor of Halloween (ok I am early..)...I went and played atBentham Manner for a bit...and sadly while waiting for one of my best friends Ghost to appear...

@ Bentham Manor, Haunted Mansion, Sevenfold (244,130,160)

Have fun exploring! Keep me posted on good places to play in and around SL!

No comments: