Slide

Thursday, September 18, 2008

A Model Citizen...


I did it! I am one of 20 fabulous JCNY showcase models for this week in September! I could not be more excited to garner my first modeling honor ever *curtsies* I am so excited for this modeling journey to begin! I am in my second day of modeling class at Ewing Fashion Agency and was actually able to use some of my new posing and runway skills from class down the runway at JCNY today! I found JCNY a few months back when looking for a tiara and was instantly impressed with the quality and design of the pieces. My JCNY jewelry are some of my most prized SL possessions and it fascinates me where JCNY is headed with its thumb on the pulse of the fashion industry as well as its expansion into the JCNY vault collection of limited edition pieces, the new Iconoclast collection, and the upcoming release of myJCNY, further connecting Real Life and Second Life. I have become more involved in the fashion world in Second Life in the last few months, including attending events, shopping, and reading the fashion magazines and blogs. I have come to learn how the fashion world in Second Life reflects the Real Life fashion trends. As other aspects of Real Life begin to embrace Second Life as a forum for globalization in education, arts, and technology, the fashion world will also and I am excited to be involved in the industry as it crosses this precipice. Come check me out this week only on the JCNY runway ; )

Also, in your free time check out the following:

JCNY Blog: http://jcnycollection.blogspot.com/

Ewing Fashion Academy Blog: http://ewingfashionagency.wordpress.com/category/second-life/

No comments: