Slide

Friday, September 19, 2008

Live From The Runway....


What a great first two days on the runway! Not only have I gotten to meet some fabulous girls and boys in the industry, I also have had more excuses to blow more Linden on new runway outfits! In the upper photo here I am on the JCNY runway with fellow Showcase Models. My dress is Styles of Edo, hair EDT, skin RedGraves and my jewelry is...JCNY of course including my "Calla Lilly" ring and the Modea Hyper Gems necklace! Super congrats to all the the showcase models this week and I am awe inspired by all the gorgeous clothes and models! (photo by mainit hellman)





Here I am on Day 2, spent my 8 hours on the runway just enjoying the company of some of the supermodel girls in the competition! What an honor to get to pose here beside them and represent JCNY!
Dress: Nicky Ree, Hair: Maitreya, Skin: RedGrave, Jewelry....JCNY! Moonbeam Ultra Delicate in silver.

Also, along with the other models my profile is featured on the JCNY blog! Check it out under September Model Spotlight V heading!

http://jcnycollection.blogspot.com/

No comments: